I know you all had great holidays. Did you ever try to make Alfredo sauce mix on your own or brought them from stores or have you ever found them in your nearby grocery stores? If not then you should try it after all it saves your time in preparing recipes for dinner or breakfast. May be like me every day you also don’t have enough time to cook lunch or dinner meals from scratch. This alfredo sauce mix can be a great solution while making a delicious meal in short time. I had found this amazing Alfredo sauce mix while doing shopping for goods for the thanksgiving day.
This sauce is extremely versatile and believe me, in my family everyone liked this lobster bisque when I cooked.
So, let’s cook this delicious and simple recipe lobster bisque where Alfredo sauce mix has been used.It is easy and quick because its cooking time is unbelievable only just 10 Mins which is equivalent to listening a favorite songs via Wi-Fi speakers.
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/3 cup finely chopped carrot
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/8 tsp. ground cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 1/4 cup white wine [or dry sherry]
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 package Knorr® Alfredo sauce mix
- 1 lb. fresh cooked lobster meat
- 1/2 cup light cream
- Heat I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in large saucepot over medium heat and cook vegetables and cayenne pepper, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in tomato paste and wine, cook 1 minute. Add broth and bring to boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Alfredo sauce mix Knorr® according to package directions, using ½ cup light cream instead of milk.
- Stir prepared Alfredo Sauce into saucepot. Stir in lobster and heat through, about 2 minutes.
Hope this amazing French soup recipe will delight you like other soup recipes do. After reading this do not forget to share it with your friends so that they can get benefit of this delicious recipe using Alfredo sauce mix.